"Beneath the stain of time, what have I become?"
-Khairiah Tadin-
I can't help but notice, this string of words stampered on the profile page of her Friendster. geez bananas, what have i become? hmm, pretty much nothing. i mean, sure i've been myself all this while, but something to be proud of? not really. we are supposed to be relatively wiser with time - the older you get, the wiser you become. experience teach you everything you know.
and taking that into account (experience), i personally think im quite wise. haha. really, how can we even measure experience? we cant, and for that matter, i think im accountable to say im wise, enough to rough it all out, that is.
so to answer the question by Khai's shoutout, i think that beneath the stain of time, i have become.. wiser.
you can reach Khai here and ask her for something to ponder upon :)
4 comments:
Of course, I've become....OLDER...and PRETTIER (like an ugly ducking turns into a swan...NOT!).
Is change a necessary thing? Our body is just a VESSEL, though. @_@
hmm....this post did made me think for awhile...kudos to Khai for that shoutout...here's a few i could think of about me...
Beneath the stain of time,I have become mellow-er..hahaha
Beneath the stain of time,I have learn to love others unconditionally.
Beneath the stain of time,I am less arrogant..still am sometimes..but less..muahaha
Beneath the stain of time,I'm becoming hornier...kui2
Izza,I don't think u become wiser jer...u've definitely become cooler when you became my friend...muahaha
Remember what you look like at the start of pre-degree???LOL..Kidding!!
~~beneath the strain of time,u have become anitabah 4 me...=P~~
the stain of time has made me stronger... ahahaha and fatter... but still sometime we tend to repeat our mistakes and how does the time has tainted us with its stain... :D anyway... take care ok!!
Post a Comment