Watched it with some friends during Micro-teaching Reading. Ngahaha. (Kantoi tak focus di kelas).
My favourite part is of Harith Iskandar. Dia buat moonwalk seyh!! And then, Awie's raspy voice and Ning's big notes. Ooohh man, perfecto. And also, the rap part. It's in four main languages used in Malaysia. Seriously cool. Seriously.
And oh, I LOVE MALAYSIA; and PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN.
p/s: do you think unity is far-fetched in Malaysia? I think it's achievable, but it does take time :)
"No matter where I roam, this is Home Sweet Home.."
6 comments:
adakah ko inspired dr microteaching hafriz's group during writing td??LOL
xbley blah the funniness tat happened when pok weh,syafiq & jessica berlakon td..jessica sgt klaka!!haha
old?? it's ancient already.. tapi ko di maafkan lah.. sbb time video ni kuar.. ko kat aussie dowh.. tapi.. youtube kan ada?? xD
love the vid too...hehe
li,
inspired by hafriz's micro teaching? tak ah, aku terinspired masa org lain micro teach dlm subjek reading. ngahaha
azzam,
hehe. tau xpe. aku lambat sket..xde coverage la katakan ;p
bare essence,
yeah!!
Post a Comment