the guys who made this video (and the one i posted before) are geniuses.
4 comments:
KenKen
said...
Moment - when I look u in the eye. That's one. When I watch how your lips move. That's two. When your cheek blushed after making some dumbass jokes. That's three. The continuity of the moments, from one phase to another, is the one that made me smile. That's four moments altogether.
4 comments:
Moment - when I look u in the eye. That's one. When I watch how your lips move. That's two. When your cheek blushed after making some dumbass jokes. That's three. The continuity of the moments, from one phase to another, is the one that made me smile. That's four moments altogether.
kenken!
are you who i think you are?? ahahaha thank you. you never fail to blow me away with your "kind" words :p
p/s: you found my blog huh? haha
the moment a person with epileptic shock views the clip, that should be his/her last moment.
ihsan,
hahahaha. kau nih! hahaha
Post a Comment