Wednesday, January 26, 2011

caring is creepy

At this hour of the day (or shall I say, night) most of us would be lying in bed, thinking about the day we've gone through.

Some would have dozed off into Dreamland, to encounter the impossibles.

I am no different. As per usual, I'd be lying in my bed, staring into time warp, just replaying some parts of the day, and thinking what could have been, or how different it could be.

I would break the silence as silence would break me. Random songs would be playing in my head, and tonight, it is The Shin's Caring is Creepy.


It is.

When a person starts to care (often too much), creepy things happen. But I don't find any wrong in that.

We just care, and like to care.

But one wonders, if ever, a person would care about her.

And with the notion that there is, there will be, there has to be, someone who cares, somewhere in the world, she dozes off to join the slumber parade.


p/s: i just really miss him. RIP.

No comments: