Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Fuck You

Since you know all about me, you know who I am, you know what I'm made of, let me tell what you DON'T know about me.

I am not a fucking coward, I don't fucking give a fuck about you, I don't fucking care about anything but myself, I don't fucking rely on anybody and that's why you don't fucking get me. I fucking clean up my own fucking shit, I fucking hate people like you. I don't fucking need you in my life.

And yes, you're right. Your life IS fucking perfect, you ARE fucking perfect. And yes, my entire life is fucking screwed up, I am fucking screwed, everything about me is fucked up.

SO WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?!

Go fuck yourself, coz you're as fucked up as I am.

 


FUCK YOU.

2 comments:

fa said...

i suka post ini.

mohd azizi said...

Subhanallah...haha