Friday, March 25, 2011

say hello to my new boyfriends

Subhanallah, or as Kimora Lee Simmons say it Hallelu.

My eyes were literally glued to the huge poster I saw of Topman Spring/Summer 2011 collection when I was passing by it for a good 2minutes.

And my little heart skipped a bit, saying to itself Who are these wonderful men that suddenly became my reason of beating?


Prepare to drool.

Milo Spijkers and Dan Felton. *heart bursting at the seams*

And my favorite guy in my favorite look:

Milo Spijkers; Milo at the mamak never taste the same anymore.

The inward cheeks, the slight eyebags, the downward generous lashes, the stud, the expression. How many guys can rock the granny knit sweater? Exactly.

And Dan Felton, *sighs dreamily* is definitely like dipping your hand in a huge packet of M&M's - your hand is bound to get dirty, and you can't expect what color you'll get.

Dan Felton - Dressed to undress (teeheehee)

He is every girl's type - but he lost by a small margin to Spijkers coz he doesn't have the drowsy, dopey, bagged eyes. And this is imperative, in my books at least, as it gives the whole I-don't-give-a-shit attitude that I am so in love with.

And together, they make girls (like me) go to Topman and buy unnecessary slogan t-shirts and socks for their brothers/boyfriends just to stay a little longer in front of the cashier for the best fad/decor/item in the entire store - the poster (first photo).

Yes, we are fragile, we are broken, we are romantics, but we care about how we look while at it.

I won't ask for a lot, just to spend forever looking at you (until time and age start to take over you lol).

5 comments:

Liyana Hanim said...

babe wait a min..u like gaunt lookin guys mcm ni?wei u should go & meet me ex last yr tuh..ahahaha

theroyalcrapster said...

Huh? I've always like guys who look like they are about to die or like a junkie. Lol. And sorry, but ur ex is not even in the same league!

Azzam?? said...

izza and her prettyboy (jambu) fetish

Azzam?? said...

izza and her pretty boy(jambu) fetish

Liyana Hanim said...

duhhhh org ingat dia amek dadah kot my ex tu..remember??ntah2 u'll end up w him..bwahahaha