Aaargghh!!
I was passing by Jalan Ampang on Friday, and recalled a diner that used to be there which my parents and I frequent every Saturday night - when I was about 7 years old. It was called Grandy's and it has the most awesomistic (awesome+fantastic) strawberry milkshake in the entire universe.
This is only half as good as Grandy's!
They have whip cream on top, and my less sane side of the brain said they also have chocolate sprinkles on top of the whip cream; but I don't know for sure, coz my brain's playing tricks on me about food right now!!

Eternal love..

OMG, all things strawberry cupcake and twinkles!! Be still, o' tummy!
To make matters worst, I switched on the TV and there was this program, DC Cupcakes and they make all sorts of cupcakes! TORTURE. Thank god Cake Boss wasn't on, or I'll probably be dead by now due to heavy salivating hence lack of body liquid.

Please promise me you'll be mine very soon. How my tastebuds long for your silky sweet caress..
And then in order to offer my craving some pathetic negotiation, I googled photos of food, specifically on food blogs and tumblr - coz their photos are the best.
WRONG MOVE. I craved even more!


Now I'm pulling my hair, because it's in the middle of the night - all bakery/cake shops/restaurants are closed. Damn!


I know I am impatient, but I hope I survive just a few hours more - more like half a day! I'll have to sleep first for 7 hours, wake up, wait for shop to open, then walla! omg, long wait... tonight will definitely be lonely.. I can't take this..

Guys, in case something happens to me, just let my parents know that the memories in Grandy's are the best memories and I will engrave them in my heart. Taking that first sip of strawberry milkshake was the best decision I have ever made. Goodbye cupcakes and tarts of the world - I shall see you in Paradise.

Nigella Lawson, Anna Olsen.. help :'(
1 comment:
waaaaa, Izza! :( aku ngah pose~!! sedap giler kot cuppies( I'm a big fan of DC cupcakes and cake boss too). nway have you try wendy's butterscotch milkshake. kalo lum.. try la heaven~!( but i bet it couldn't beat Grandy's milkshake.)
Post a Comment