Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Diary of an Angry Kid

Well hello there mofakazz, I have decided to be rude today.

Yes, don't thank me, thank the stupid *insert particular race here* motorcyclist who knocked my car window because he thought I was in the wrong lane (like hello?! I'm a freaking awesome driver, I wouldn't be caught dead in the wrong lane evahh!), when actually HE was in the wrong one. Some very high self-confidence right there mister!

And he was like "(curse word) (curse word) (curse word) (more curse words) tak nampak jalan ke?!?!"

Errr kalau aku buta aku tak layak dapat license!

Biyatch. Well, thankfully nothing happened to my car, just some high-valued damage to my ego and patience.

Anyways, just got a call from the office (I just hate calls from the office when I'm home), and I'm supposed to go to the office, when I am already, like right this moment, in the comfort of my bed.

What is this world I'm in?!?!

Ughhhhhhh Lord grant me patience, grant me will power. Patience, and will power. Please! Or I might kill someone!!!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

hahaha mcm2

Alif Ozsmarani said...

coincidentally i just draw an angry kid at the office before for no reason.



what a coincident.