I know, simply bizarre. But these photos are proof I've been a good girl.
Really, the colored pens and highlighters aren't necessary. They served more for the aesthetics rather than being functional. But they did keep my left brain on its toes. (I realized my bed is so orange! Must change color scheme!)
I had to take an exam (Market and Social Research Accredited Exam or something) which was supposed to mark my approx one year in the company - and it was certainly a milestone! What would be great though, is if I get a solid distinction. I'll be taking the cert and show it up my face in the mirror and tell my alter ego "You said what?! I ain't got the brain and passion anymore?! Take this!"
Yes, that's me. Earning my 45min nap after every half an hour interval of studying. More rest than study. Severe ADD when it comes to studying.
And life in general has been pretty rocky in every department - so taking this exam was, ironically, a form of an escape for me. Well, good and bad. Good: It took my mind off things. Bad: Well, I had to study! And like memorize things, underline keypoints bla bla bla all that ugliness.
So I was the only person who took the test, in the entire big hall. One invigilator, and one me. So there's the two of us. 10mins to 5:00 he said "Ok, we'll start at 5". I said ok and looked at him, coz there's nothing else to look at. So he got nervous for being the centre of the attention and declared "OK, maybe you can just start now". I got 10mins extra - hey, that's a huge thing ok!
So I came home from the exam, had some dinner before, and log on to Facebook. One new Friend Request. Hmm.. who could it be? So I checked, and voila! The guy who was my invigilator added me on Facebook!! OMG! WTH! (No offense dude, if you like stalked me and like found my blog). Where is his professionalism?! Seriously.
I've also grown into a monster if you see me up close. Since I haven't relied on home food for quite a while now (since that fight with mom. Bad bad girl!), the rempit guy from McDelivery has been my bestfriend. I've been feeding myself junk and it's taking its toll on me. I am fugly. Plus, my room is a mess. I eat, sleep, study, socialize within the vicinity of the four walls of my room. I don't even jog at night anymore - the only exercise I do is breeze-walking from my room to the toilet (around 6-7 steps). YUCK IZZA!
Nothing's going great, really. It's all been downhill. But wait a sec - that call; that fateful call I received just this week. Yep, that's one happy thing. But I can't share with you just yet. Hehe. Will see how it goes!
p/s: I'd like to see Prema Yin make it big in Hollywood and screw the world over. Hah!


9 comments:
Go izza!!
You can rock this errr wat ever exam that uve got to
sit on nanti. :)
Hi Alif,
Thanks! But I sat for it already la! Haha hopefully with good results! :)
ur a trooper/survivor babe..we both r..and we'll pull through watever life will throw at us..now i'm also in a bit of a tiff with my mum..*sigh*.if u need an escape,u knw where to find me!:)
your life, it is boring but you make it sound so interesting to me. haha.
Li,
Thanks for having me the other day, you're a doll!! :)
Geeds,
Oh geez, really, theres nothing interesting about it!! I need to be saved! Hahaha
ur always welcome babe!marilah cari rumah bersama..hahaha
wah tgh tido pon boleh amik gambar. gambat tgh berak xdek ke?
Ihsan,
Adik aku amek laa
Post a Comment