Sunday, August 14, 2011
The Chosen One
The Chosen One by Maher Zain
Some may think he is overrated, pergi rumah orang kahwin lagu Maher Zain, pergi masjid lagu Maher Zain, but the truth is, his songs are good.
I think his other songs are pretty average - standard spiritual songs but with a little bit of pop.
But this one particular song of his is just so..soothing. I saw the video first on Astro in the wee hours when I couldn't sleep, and after watching it, I just felt so calm. The song so comforting and the video so compelling.
It made me believe that out of all the evil in the world, there are still kindness out there.
So in conjunction with Bulan Ramadhan, I dedicate this song to you all. In fact, there are truly many things we can learn from the Prophet.
For me, the most important lesson would be Patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lagu ni betul2 sedap. rasa sebak bila dengar melodi & lirik dia mengenangkan Rasulullah SAW.
mat pintu,
betul, setuju :)
Post a Comment