After some time, I think he sort of liked me as well, but I was never sure of this fact as I was unable to prove it (too chicken).
To cut the story short, he finally "professed his love" by giving me his Red Hot Chili Peppers cassette that he loved so much, to me. And as you might be able to tell, it was the only band I listened to back-to-back for the longest time. I had only two options of cassettes anyway: either that or Limp Bizkit.
And so, every time an RHCP song comes on air, I will be reminded of that warm, fuzzy feeling I had when I had that crush.
Just recently, I was R&R-ing in my front porch at 3am, listening to an online radio. Guess what song played?
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie by Red Hot Chili Peppers
I was smiling double-wide. How can I not love it? They were/are a staple band in my playlist! Abso-loves it!
RHCP = first high school crush = soft spot in Izza's heart.
1 comment:
:D
Post a Comment