Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dosed



Dosed by Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Take it away, I never had it anyway,
Take it away, and everything will be okay.."


They probably had a downer when this song was written, hah! But RHCP still rocks in their true style even in the melodramatic zone, where they don't usually roam. Highly relevant lyrics and epic, epic bass and rhythm. Like coffee and cream. (Although somehow the bass reminds me of Bunkface's Last Minute - which in any case Bunkface would be the one inspired by RHCP and not the other way around. Clearly)

And Kiedis - he surprised me. The vocals is versatile.

I actually just started listening again to my old CDs, hence why the sudden burst of classic hits. Talk about blast from the past. Do expect to have me post some Hanson or the Moffats hits soon :p


p/s: I just immersed myself in their I'm With You album. Review coming soon. Or not.

pp/s: I'm completely dosed.

No comments: