Saturday, September 29, 2012
Dream/Reality Car
I am not a big automobile person. I know only the general stuff about cars, and don't really have strong opinions about them.
But the moment I set eyes on this one particular car, I was hooked.
Presenting, my future car..
The Peugeot 208 XY
It has everything I want in a car. Specs-wise, I'm not too particular about but it has all the basics and more.
In terms of design, it was love at first sight.
Hello, purple leather interior finishing? Win!
And my favorite part:
The purple LED trimming the overhead panoramic window.
And this:
Purple LED-lit dashboard!
The purple color only comes in the XY version. The normal Peugeot 208 comes in various colors and specs to choose from.
This car is currently not out in the Malaysian market yet. It will start entering the European market Q4 this year, and Q1 of 2013 for Malaysia. Exact release dates are still not confirmed, but it will be distributed by Nasim Sdn. Bhd.
To drool, go over to this link: Peugeot 208 XY
Prepare a bucket. And enough savings. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Sources: Many, from Google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment