Friday, November 02, 2012

Of Music and Men

I couldn't care less about celebrating Halloween.

But I went to a Halloween gig anyway, because I celebrate music.


It's a gig by Converse in conjunction with their brand-new Boots line and was by invitation only.

So been wanting to check this band out, coz people say their live shows are awesome.

The band's called Enterprise. This is them. The drummer's totally rad, and these guys are awesome!


Enterprise

It was extra sweet when I won myself a pair of the new Converse boots! Jyeah.

My musical appetite has been fulfilled as far as 2012 is concerned, but I'm still looking forward to Urbanscapes this month for Sigur Ros and Yuna!

My friends and I were supposed to represent The Syndicats at that event, but due to our unforgiving schedules, we had to give our slot away.

Cancelled my trip to Singapore for Sigur Ros, to catch them in KL instead so that I get some Yuna treatment as well. Win!

Loving this year so far. And as the year approaches that corner where New Year is, the Laneway Festival will keep me on my toes!

Rock on! \m/


No comments: