Friday, January 27, 2006

the perishers

Now I know love can turn to hate in the blink of an eye

Another lie another alibi

When your curtain fell heaven turned to hell

What was real I could never tell

I wish I would have known

Wish I would have seen

I wish I’d had some lines to read between

I just can’t understand why you cared to stay

You never truly loved me anyway

I just can’t understand..


okay, these are some of the lines from the song titled 'sway' by 'the Perishers'. the baits are just beautiful and so damn meaningful. last night, someone in a really sad mode gave it to me. he was a friend of mine, a really good friend, i have to say. and he spilled the beans, saying that the person he liked turned away. and bla bla bla. and finally, we both agreed that we were suckers in this love arena. it is seriously not our cup of tea. not dat we don't like the other chromosome, it's just that, this thing is too subjective and too complicated that we'd rather not talk about it. we tried though, to search for 'the one' or whatever shit that is, for years, since high school. but not much result. there are some significant developments, though. a little bit here and there. but basically, still the same old thing. huh, just wish cupid is here to help. mercy us O' Cupid.. we badly need your help. okay, don't get me wrong or anything. i'm not desperate, nor my friend is. but we just want some obvious path to follow through and some guidance in order to meet our destinies. that's all. just a little favour and a simple prayer. from the both of us.

No comments: