Friday, February 03, 2006

seventh heaven

Last night, right after I performed my Isyak prayers, still clad in my praying robe, I felt shivers all over my body. It was a totally different feeling – I’ve never felt anything like it before. How I should explain it, I myself do not know. It’s like a very special sensation, probably a mixture of various emotions. All I can say is that, I was at the peak of serenity, tranquility, and peacefulness. The composure and equanimity is just… pure. Strange, yet familiar. I don’t know, it seemed normal, but for once, I was in cloud nine. Yup, it was a piece of heaven. I have no idea how the heck I get that feeling or if I’ll ever feel it again… it’s all left to the unknown. Yeah, I very much love the unknown - as much as I love surprises. *sigh* anyway, at one point, I was aware that the feeling I experienced was just too overwhelming and too immense that I almost lost touch with the world, with the whole contents of it. You can say that I was at the highest high of ecstasy – I was in seventh heaven. It lasted for only about a millisecond, and moments after that everything was back to earth. I looked around and noticed in dizziness, that everything and everyone was doing their things as usual. Up until now, every time after I prayed, I hope to have that kind of feeling again, but I never did. I wish that I would, in the coming future. But, as homework, I’d still have to get it figured out – the feeling. I need to find out if it was some sort of a sign or something; I would never want to miss that out. Or probably, God just wanted me to feel a bit of happiness and contentment – have a taste of heaven. It could be because of that, considering I’ve been going through a lot for the past few days. In any case, it is certainly not something to be brag about. I would keep it to myself with the hope I’d have another helping of it – if it’s not too much to ask for. Till then, good night.

No comments: