is it okay to sometimes wish you are someone else? or rather, just yourself but in a different setting? to maybe grow up some place the extreme opposite of the one you are accustomed to. hold a different citizenship. live the life of a person in a different position.
if only we can live a long life and learn all the things there is to learn in this world and beyond.
if only everyone can get their happy-endings.
if only, if only.
but most of the times, what you're looking for is just right where you left it.
3 comments:
no, i never want to be u
hmmm yess, i want to be keeley hazell...so i can touch myself, anywhere, anytime
if only, if only.
I think about this every single day.
Hope you're not depressed as I am, which I'm sure you're not:)
Miss you heaps!
Post a Comment