My sister came to me and said "Kak, is this normal? He hasn't texted me in two days.."
Oh well, wait till it's at least 3 days then come back to me with this question
"But..I have this weird feeling in my chest.."
I looked at her. What feeling?
"I don't know, you're the expert!"
Crap, I'm the last person on Earth people should come to for advice on love and relationship.
"It's like I can't do anything else but think of him.."
Are you, missing him?
"Yeah, I guess that's it.."
Then silence.
"Maybe he doesn't like me anymore.."
Shit, this is serious! Noone is allowed to make my sister feel such a way!
Nah, how can he not like you! Look at you, you're awesome! He's just stupid. But don't call people that. That was a bad word
"Is this how love is? Is this what people in a relationship would go through?"
Sigh, she could've gone to my mom to get advice and would have felt better by now. I'm a bad sister.
Uhm, yeah, I suppose. Actually yes, you know what, it is normal. Just calm down, chillax; things will get better and he'll text you. Ok?
She didn't seem convinced.
A badminton game was on.
"I miss Thomas Cup (where she met the boy). Can't believe it was a year ago.."
Why don't you text him. Tell him you miss Thomas Cup. And that you miss him.
"Okay"
3minutes later..
"Kak!! He replied! Waaaaa I'm so happy!!" She was more than happy, actually. Jumping up and down, humming to herself, looking at herself smile in the mirror. Lovesick.
I continued with minding my own lame business. Ignoring her, when suddenly..
"Kak, you know, you should take your own advice sometimes..I'm just saying!"
Sigh. How do kids get to be so smart?
2 comments:
dr love izza.;) s.i.c;p
please take your own advice. tq. :)
Post a Comment