Sunday, March 04, 2012
Zen-tastic!
I think that it's true, how you actually become calmer as you grow older.
I'm a very emotional person, in the sense that I react heavily to how I feel at any particular moment. And I will react in the most extreme ways. I never am just happy, I am ecstatic. I am never just sad, I am always devastated and heart-broken. I am all or nothing.
So it's naturally a strain when I have to control how I feel and how I show my emotions to other people.
But now, I think the hard rocks of life have shaped me to fit in the mild and average.
I take deep breaths more than anything else now, and I view life with Zen-eyes. Hahaha.
Well, life's a bitch. Either you become one yourself, or accept it the way it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment